Phoenix Light Rail and Train Accident Lawyer
You, as a pedestrian, driver, or passenger, may have suffered serious injuries when you were involved in a train or light rail collision. Our attorneys understand that this misfortune can be a physically and emotionally devastating experience, as you may now be handicapped or are facing years of physical rehabilitation.
Our lawyers will work diligently to assist you through the complexities involved in these types of cases. We will answer any questions you may have, including questions about medical care and finances. Our dedicated team will provide you with expert guidance and dedicatedly work to obtain just compensation for you.
Common Types of Collisions
Light Rail and Train Accidents Involving another Light Rail or Train
Common causes of these types of accidents can be a result of the following:
- Conductor negligence may lead to colliding into a stopped train
- Poorly maintained tracks may lead to trains jumping the tracks and colliding with each other
- Operator negligence may lead to light rails and trains being directed and put into each other’s path
Light Rail and Train Accidents Involving Cars
These accidents are typically caused by a car driver:
- trying to cross the tracks or running through a red light before the oncoming light rail or train passes
- stopping on the tracks believing that the vehicles ahead will move farther forward
These actions may result in:
Visit this page if you would like to learn more about the causes and responsible parties involved in these types of accidents.
If a minor was involved in the collision, view this page for more information regarding minor’s claims. Also, click here for details involving claims against public or government organizations, and click here to learn more about the litigation process.
If you received injuries as a result of an accident involving a light rail or train in Phoenix, Arizona or any part of the state, contact our office for a free consultation with one of our accident lawyers. You can use our online chat services, our Case Evaluation form, or you can simply contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700.