Construction Accident Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona
Damages and Compensation
If you or a family member was harmed while working at a construction site, our lawyers understand that you are going through a stressful, disconcerting, and unpredictable time in your life. You may be concerned about employment issues and the need to provide for your family. Depending on your situation and injuries, you may be compensated for the following damages:
- Pain and discomfort
- Psychological injury
- Permanent physical damage
- Current and future employment issues
- Current lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Medical treatment and expenses
- Numerous physical therapy sessions
- Broken bones
- Bodily burns
- Back injuries
- Brain injuries
- Foot, knee, and/or leg injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
You would not have to cope with your current injuries if the site was properly maintained and kept under safe working conditions. We will endeavor to help you receive your rightful compensation by ensuring that the responsible party is held liable for any of your sustained damages.
Construction accidents can be caused by a variety of things, such as:
- Mechanical failure
- Unsafe working conditions
- Hazardous materials
- Conscious violation of safety codes and standards
It is the duty and obligation of a local Phoenix worksite to ensure the safety of all its employees. For example, the site should:
- Follow OSHA (Occupation Safety & Health Administration) regulations and requirements in order to prevent any injuries that occur from any falling accidents, including serious falls from varying heights or scaffoldings.
- Require mechanics to examine whether or not a machine meets all safety codes and regulations of the State.
- Make operators of the machine intermittently check to determine if maintenance is required to avoid any machinery-related injuries and accidents, including crane or forklift accidents.
- Ensure that all construction workers who work on the electrical aspect of a construction site are experienced and trained so explosions and other electrical accidents do not occur.
If your personal case involves a government organization or public association, click here for more information. If you are concerned that your case may go through the litigation process, visit this page to learn more.
If you or a family member has sustained injuries while working at a construction site, please contact our attorneys to have your questions and concerns answered. You can contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova by calling us at (602) 265-6700, by filling out our confidential Case Evaluation Form, or by using our online chat services.