Phoenix Car Accident FAQ

Vehicle collisions are common here in Phoenix and you likely have a lot of questions if you’re considering filing a claim. You can call the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at any time to get your questions answered in a free case analysis. Here are some answers to our most-asked questions.

Can I sue for any type of car accident?

If you caused the auto accident that injured you, then you can’t sue to recover a settlement. You would use your own insurance to pay for your property damage and injuries. However, if someone else caused your accident and injuries, then you can sue the person responsible no matter what caused the collision.

What damages can I add to my auto injury claim?

You can add all your damages to an injury claim. For instance, you can request payment of your medical bills, lost wages, cost of physical therapy, cost of mental health treatment, property damage, and any other financial losses tied to your accident. In addition, you can be compensated for your mental trauma and physical pain and for permanent injury.

How long do I have to get my claim submitted in Phoenix?

In Phoenix, and throughout Arizona, you have only two years to file a car accident claim against a negligent person.

I’m not sure that I can afford a lawyer. Can you still help me?

Yes. Our firm often works on a contingency fee basis when it comes to auto wreck claims. Our attorney fees come out of the settlement or award you receive when you win your case.

What is the personal injury claim process like for automobile crashes?

The process begins with investigation and evidence collection. Things such as witness statements, video evidence, photo evidence, and medical evidence will be used to prove your case. Then, your attorney will put together your case and submit it with the at-fault party’s insurance company. Court is only necessary if a settlement can’t be reached.

Consult a Vehicle Wreck Attorney in Phoenix, Arizona

Get in touch with a car accident attorney at the Law Offices of Michael Cordova. Take advantage of our free case assessment offer simply by calling 602-265-6700 or completing the online contact form below.