Golf Course Accident Lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
Golf courses are meant for you to enjoy yourself, relax, and exercise. Unfortunately, this might not always be the case. If you were injured during a visit to a golf course, those who own the land or property are responsible for any injuries that you acquired. This is called premises liability. Our office knows that your injuries may be causing you pain, discomfort, and/or permanent physical damage. As such, our attorneys will endeavor to help you receive just compensation.
Your accident may have been caused by a variety of things, including:
- Conscious disregard of safety codes and standards
- Flying golf balls or golf clubs
- Varying terrain
- Slip and fall accident
- Golf cart mechanical failure
- Reckless driving resulting in a whiplash accident
It is the duty and obligation of a local Phoenix golf course to ensure the safety of all its patrons. The following are a couple necessary precautions the owner and its employees should have taken in order to prevent your accident.
- In order to prevent a mechanical failure in the golf cart:
- Mechanics should examine whether or not the machine meets all safety codes and regulations of the State
- Operators of the machine should also periodically check to see if maintenance is required to avoid any unnecessary accidents
- Employees operating the machine should be knowledgeable on the handling of the golf car, especially to help prevent a whiplash accident
- In order to avoid a slip and fall injury, the maintenance crew should put up various hazard signs in order to warn its customers
If you believe your case may lead to litigation, click here for more detailed information.
If you or a family member sustained damages while on a golf course, please contact our lawyers for a free and confidential consultation. You can reach the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700. You can also contact us via our Chat Services or by filling out our online Case Evaluation form.