Phoenix Falling Objects Accident Lawyer
If you were injured from a falling object, our attorneys know that you may be experiencing numerous damages. These damages include:
- Pain and discomfort
- Permanent physical damage
- Broken bones
- Back injury
- Spine or brain damage
Whether you sustained your injury at a construction site, store, or work, we will help you hold the responsible party liable and assist you in obtaining your just compensation.
Your injuries may have been facilitated by, but are not limited to:
- Badly maintained premises
- Unsafe working conditions
- Mindful disregard of safety codes and standards
Preventing an Accident
It is the duty and obligation of local Phoenix businesses to ensure the safety of its employees and/or customers. The following are a couple necessary steps a business should have taken in order to prevent your injuries.
- Follow OSHA (Occupation Safety & Health Administration) regulations and requirements.
- Periodically check to see if maintenance is required.
If you would like detailed information about the litigation process, please click here.
If you or a family member received an injury from a falling object and need help with pursuing your claim, please contact our attorneys for a free and personal consultation. You can contact our office by calling us at (602) 265-6700 or through our website.