Phoenix Defective Product Lawyer
A product should be reliable and safe; unfortunately, this is not always the case. If you were injured because of a faulty or hazardous product, those who made the product available, such as manufactures, distributors, or retailers, are responsible for any injuries that you incurred. This is called product liability.
Compensation & Damages
Our attorneys empathize with you as you cope with unexpected and numerous damages, including:
- Permanent physical damage
- Permanent psychological damage
- Severe symptoms and/or allergic reactions
- Wrongful death
As such, our dedicated attorneys will endeavor to help you receive compensation for your injuries.
Unfortunately, seemingly reliable prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs may be the main cause in the distribution of dangerous drugs. Dangerous drugs can be the result of inaccurate drug testing or unknown long-term side effects. Prior to drugs being approved by the Federal Drug Association (FDA), drug companies are required to have their drugs undergo various tests. Unfortunately, despite undergoing different drug tests and having FDA approval, some drugs may still be quite harmful and possibly life threatening.
Your injuries may have been caused by, but not limited to, the following:
- Flaws in the manufacturing of the product
- Inaccurate test results
- Unknown side effects
- Conscious violation of safety codes and standards
Manufacturers of products, the FDA, and drug companies are obligated to make certain that their products are reliable and safe. The following are a couple vital actions these companies should take in order to prevent such destructive items from entering the public market.
- In order to make certain that a product is not defective and that nothing wrong will take place when using the product:
- Numerous tests should be performed
- Warning labels should be used to inform consumers of possible dangers, side effects, and/or allergens
- If a product causes unknown and dangerous side effects, it is the responsibility the product manufacturer and the FDA to recall that dangerous product in order to protect the general public.
If precaution and thoroughness in regards to safety and side effects are not a manufacturer’s main priorities, then the production and circulation of harmful manufactured goods will likely ensue.
If your child suffered any damages from a harmful product, please click here for more information about claims involving minors. Furthermore, click here for details involving claims against public or government organizations, or click here to learn more about the litigation process.
If you or a family member has received an injury from a dangerous or defective product, please contact our office. You can contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700 or by entering your information in the Case Evaluation Form.