What to Do After an Animal Attack
If you suffered an animal attack injury, our lawyers know that it can be a very difficult and painful experience for you. Our attorneys have handled such cases numerous times. Because of this, we have the experience to maximize your entitled legal recovery for your damages.
If an animal has attacked you or a family member, it is important to follow these steps:
- Identify the animal that bit or attacked you
- The animal should be tested for rabies
- Retrieve the name(s) and contact information of the animal owner(s)
- Retrieve the name(s) and contact information of any witness(es)
- Receive medical attention
- Contact our office to explain your rights
If you or a loved one was injured in an animal accident, contact our lawyers for a free consultation. You can contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at 602-265-6700 or by entering your information in the Case Evaluation Form.