Law Offices of Michael Cordova: 2018-2019 Scholarship
The Law Offices of Michael Cordova has created an undergraduate academic scholarship program to reward a high-performing high school senior who has the determination and aspiration to succeed at an Arizona community college or university. Due to the high cost of education, a scholarship can help ease the burden of a student who has the desire to attend college. It is an honor and privilege for us to participate in an endeavor that will help the winning recipient succeed in accomplishing that venerable goal.
Since the inception of the Law Offices of Michael Cordova in 1994, we have been committed to providing the highest quality of legal representation to our clients. This level of quality is demonstrated through the outcomes we work hard to attain for our clients and through the service we strive to provide. We have decades of experience and have represented thousands of clients over the years. We represent clients in the Phoenix metropolitan area and throughout the state of Arizona and are ready to assist them through their difficult time. Our experienced attorneys handle various types of cases. These cases include, but are not limited to: personal injury, dog bites, wrongful death, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and Product and premises liability.
- The student must be enrolled as a senior at a Phoenix metropolitan high school and graduate in the spring of 2018.
- The student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average during the 2018-2019 fall and spring semesters.
- The student must be enrolled at an Arizona community college or accredited four-year university with a minimum of 12 credit hours following graduation to receive the scholarship.
- The 12 credit hours will need to be completed during the fall semester to receive the award for the spring semester.
- A valid application consists of the following: complete application form; no more than two (2) typewritten letters of recommendation, no longer than one (1) page in length from teachers, school administrators, employers, or community organizers; a 250-word essay on why pursuing a higher education is important to you; an official copy of the transcript. All information must be typed.
- The deadline for application submission is May 31, 2018.
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE NOT CONSIDERED.
- Applications can be downloaded here and e-mailed to email@example.com, or mailed to 1700 North 7th Street, Suite 1, Phoenix, AZ 85006.
- The judging process will take place from June thru the selection date on July 15th.
- The winner will be chosen on July 15th.
- All communication will be sent via e-mail to the winner, as well as the official representative of the school.
- A photograph of the recipient will need to be submitted by the winner.
- The Law Offices of Michael Cordova will post a public announcement of the winner of the scholarship on this page, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc.
- A $500 award for the Fall semester and $500 award for the Spring semester will be awarded for a total award of $1000.
- The recipient is to provide proof of enrollment by August 1st.
- The recipient will receive the award and certificate upon proof of enrollment from Michael Cordova.
Check Off List
- Fully completed application
- No more than two References
- Type-written essay (no more than 250 words)
- Official copy of high school transcript