The recent loss of nineteen members of the Granite Mountain Hotshots in the Yarnell Hill fire is a devastating loss for the entire state of Arizona. As we mourn this terrible tragedy, we are reminded of the substantial risks our first responders take and the courageous service they provide to our communities.
Please join the Law Offices of Michael Córdova in extending our heartfelt sympathies to the families of the fallen firefighters and their community of Prescott, Arizona.
In the wake of this heartbreaking event, many are questioning how they can help. Below is a list of options for donating to the families of the firefighters who perished:
- The United Phoenix Firefighters Association, which donates 100% of proceeds to the families of the 19 firefighters. Donations can be made at Chase Bank to account #987218757
- American Red Cross– text REDCROSS to 90999 for a $10 donation to be charged to your next wireless bill or visit www.redcross.org/donate
- Directly to the Yarnell Fallen Firefighters website at yarnellfallenfirefighers.com/to-donate/.
- United Way of Yavapai County’s Yarnell Fire Fund: donate in person at any National Bank of Arizona branch or online at www.unitedwayyavapai.org
- Arizona State Credit Union is accepting donations at all branches, and will match up to $20,000 of direct contributions
- The National Fallen Firefighter Foundation: www.regionline.com/yarnellhill