Meghann L. St. Thomas
- Plaintiff’s Personal and Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Automobile, Motorcycle, and Trucking Accidents
- Product Liability
- Government Liability
- J.D., California Western School of Law, 2004
- B.S. Towson University, cum laude, 2001
- State Bar of Arizona, 2007
- State Bar of California, 2004
- US District Court, District of Arizona, 2008
- US District Court, District of California, 2006
Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Unified Front, Board of Directors
Meghann was born in Maryland, where she grew up and attended Towson University, graduating cum laude and earning a B.S. in English Literature. After graduating, she relocated to San Diego to attend California Western School of Law. While in law school, Meghann was a member of the Student Intellectual Property Association and worked as an intern at Gateway, Inc. She was a member of the Pro Bono Honor Society and spent time volunteering at the San Diego AIDS Legal Clinic.
Meghann moved to Phoenix in 2004 and began working as an associate at Treon, Aguirre, Newman & Norris, P.A. She joined the Law Offices of Michael Córdova in 2013.
Meghann has devoted her career to fighting on behalf of those devastated by the negligence of others. For over a decade, Meghann has litigated in multiple jurisdictions covering a broad range of legal issues, including serious and catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, auto and trucking collisions, medical malpractice, traumatic brain injury, police and government liability, road design and defect, sexual misconduct, § 1983 civil rights, and even some real estate. Meghann has obtained millions of dollars on behalf of her clients against corporations and individuals, as well as governmental, educational, and religious entities. Meghann has also handled numerous state and federal appeals and special actions.
In Meghann’s off time, she takes part in Phoenix’s art scene, where she regularly attends a clay pottery course at Phoenix Center for the Arts. Additionally, as a way to decompress and stay active, Meghann challenges herself by attending the ever-popular Barre Fitness courses.