Strict Liability Accident Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona
Strict liability is enforced on those who are responsible for any injuries you sustained due to their negligent decisions or dangerous activities. Unfortunately, we understand that these accidents have possibly caused you emotional damage, suffering, and/or and physical injuries.
Strict liability accidents can be caused by a multitude of things, whether it is due to negligence, a defective product, or a construction accident.
One common cause is when a product is defective. For example, a manufacturer/owner can be held liable if they:
- do not perform tests to determine if it is harmful to consumers
- sell a product despite it being harmful to the general public
- do not warn consumers of the risk(s) of buying their product
Another common cause is when a person is injured at a construction site, amusement park, or building. If you were injured during a visit to a Phoenix business, those who own the land or property are responsible for any injuries that take place; this is called premises liability. These injuries can occur if the business:
- does not follow all of the safety codes and regulations of the state
- does not properly maintain its premises
- fails to make responsible decisions and/or precautionary measures
If you or a loved one has suffered from a strict liability accident, please contact our lawyers for a free and confidential consultation. You can contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700 or via our website form or Chat Service.
*Contingent fees are charged on total recovery. **No Fee Guarantee applies in the event there is no recovery.