Zoo Accident Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona
Zoos are meant for you and your family to enjoy yourselves and create fond memories. If you or a family member were injured during a visit to the zoo, those who own the land or property are responsible for the damages you sustained. This is known as premises liability.
Our attorneys realize that this can be an emotional time for you and your family. Consequently, we will endeavor to diligently work to help you obtain compensation for any damages you may have received, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Psychological injury
- Severe bruising
- Broken bones
- Wrongful death
Your accident may have occurred due to a multitude of reasons, such as the following:
- Improper maintenance
- Negligent personnel
- Slip and fall accident
- Conscious violation of safety codes and standards
- Wildly innate animals
- Large crowds
It is the duty and obligation of a local Phoenix zoo to ensure the safety of all its patrons. The following are a couple necessary steps a zoo and its employees should take in order to prevent a zoo accident.
- In order to maintain safe, sturdy cages and fences, maintenance should examine whether or not the cages or fences meet all safety codes and regulations of the State.
- Employees should also periodically check to see if maintenance is required to avoid any unnecessary accidents.
- Employees must also be constantly aware of people’s actions and behavior towards the zoo animals, especially to help prevent an animal attack accident.
- In order to avoid a slip and fall injury, the zoo maintenance crew should also put up various hazard signs in order to warn its customers of a possible accident.
If your child endured any harm during a visit at the local Phoenix zoo, please click here for more information about claims involving minors.
If you or a loved one has sustained an injury at a zoo, please contact our office for a free consultation. You can contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700 or by entering your information in the Case Evaluation Form.
*Contingent fees are charged on total recovery. **No Fee Guarantee applies in the event there is no recovery.