Looking for Slip & Fall Lawyer in Phoenix, AZ
If you were injured and received numerous damages during a visit to a local Phoenix business or building, those who own the land or property are responsible for the injuries you incurred; this is called premises liability. Our office understands that you are going through a difficult time as you may have to cope with:
Despite this, our dedicated lawyers will work diligently to help you receive just compensation.
These types of accidents generally occur when awareness and cautionary conditions are not provided by a local Phoenix business. Your injuries may have been caused by, but not limited to, the following:
- negligence of the maintenance crew and/or property owner
- conscious violation of safety codes and standards
- liquid or hazardous item(s) on the ground
- broken steps or railings
It is the duty and obligation of a local Phoenix business to ensure your safety. The following are a couple necessary steps the business and its employees should have followed in order to have prevented your accident.
- The business maintenance crew should put up various hazard signs in order to warn you and others of a possible accident.
- The owner of the premises should also examine whether or not various areas, such as stairs or railings, meet all safety codes and regulations of the State.
- Employees should also periodically check to see if maintenance is required to avoid any unnecessary accidents.
If you are seeking more information about minor’s claims, please click here to learn more. Click here if you are concerned about your case going through the litigation process and to learn more. For claims against government or public entities, visit this page for comprehensive information.
If you or a family member has suffered injuries during a slip and fall accident, please contact your local Phoenix attorneys for a free, personal, and confidential consultation. You simply can use our online chat services, our Case Evaluation form, or contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700.
*Contingent fees are charged on total recovery. **No Fee Guarantee applies in the event there is no recovery.