Nightclub Injury Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona
Nightclubs are meant for you to enjoy yourself and be entertained. However, if you were injured during a visit to a nightclub, those who own the property are responsible for any damages that you suffered; this is called premises liability. We know you may be experiencing pain, physical injury, and/or psychological trauma. Nevertheless, our lawyers will help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Your injuries might have occurred due to a number of reasons, such as:
- Slip and fall accident
- Negligent security
- Dim lighting
- Badly maintained premises
It is the duty and obligation of a local Phoenix nightclub to ensure the safety of all its patrons. The following are a couple necessary steps an owner and the employees should take in order to prevent an accident.
- In order to avoid a slip and fall injury:
- The maintenance crew should put up various hazard signs in order to warn its customers.
- The bartender and other employees should also periodically check to see if there have been any spills from beverages and should then warn the customers.
- The security must also be constantly aware of people’s actions and behavior, especially to help prevent a fight.
If you or a family member has suffered an injury while at a nightclub, please contact our office for a free consultation. You can reach the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700 or through our online services.