Daycare Accident Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona
If your child (or children) suffered injuries at a daycare, we can only imagine what you are going through at this time, as your child has been harmed and your trust has been violated. Your child may be experiencing pain, suffering, and/or permanent emotional and physical trauma.
No child should ever have to endure such damages due to another’s negligence. As such, our office is ready to represent your child and your family during this difficult and stressful time.
Visit the following page to learn more about:
- Common Causes of Daycare Accidents
- Types of Daycare Accidents
It is the duty and obligation of a local Phoenix daycare to ensure the safety your child. The following are some necessary steps a daycare should take.
- In order to make certain no child is harmed by the daycare surroundings, the daycare should heed all safety codes and regulations of the State.
- The employees should be knowledgeable on the handling of children, especially to help prevent shaken baby syndrome. If a baby is shaken and experiences shaken baby syndrome, the baby may potentially experience brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, bleeding in the eyes, or, in some cases, even death.
- In order to avoid child abuse, the daycare also needs to be conscious and aware of its employees and their actions around children.
If your child received any harm during daycare, please click here for more information about claims involving minors. If you want more information about the litigation process, click here, or if you have a claim against a public or government entity click here for detailed information.
If your child received any injuries while at his or her daycare, please contact our attorneys for a free, personal, and confidential consultation. Call the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700, or contact us by filling out the online Case Evaluation form.
*Contingent fees are charged on total recovery. **No Fee Guarantee applies in the event there is no recovery.