Motorcycle Accident Damages & Compensation
You may be entitled to receive full compensation if you sustained damages during your motorcycle accident. Our attorneys fully comprehend that you may be coping with pain and discomfort as well as emotional and physical damage. Nevertheless, we will thoroughly investigate your acquired injuries and various losses.
Your damages may be categorized as General, Special, or Intangible. The lists below may help you better approximate the damages you have received. This will enable you to have a greater idea of the compensation you believe you deserve.
The following is a list of general damages you may have received from your motorcycle collision:
- Permanent Impairment
- Loss in the Quality of Your Life
- Loss of Consortium
- Decreased Value of Damaged Motorcycle
- Reimbursement for Rental Vehicle
- Repair Costs for Damaged Motorcycle
Special damages are out of pocket expenses and bills that you incur after your accident and would have to pay yourself. The court will allow you to recover for these damages so your current financial situation is the same as it was prior to the accident. These damages may be classified as either Medical or Indirect Special Damages. The most common special damages include:
- Medical Special Damages:
- Medical Treatment
- Medical Bills and Expenses
- Future Medical Costs
- Ambulance fees
- Indirect Special Damages:
- Lost wages
- Future lost wages
When a motorcycle accident occurs, there are damages that are easy to identify, including damage to your motorcycle and your physical injuries. Conversely, there are other compensational damages that are not so easily identified. These damages are called intangible damages and may include:
- The pain you endure while healing from your various injuries
- The fear, depression, and anxiety you may experience after your accident
- The loss of enjoyment of activities and hobbies you are no longer able to perform due to your injuries
- Not being able to do keep up with house work and self care
- Having to rethink long term plans as a result of your injuries
If your case includes a claim against a public or government association, click here for more information. If you would like to learn more about the litigation process and the complexities involved, click here.
You can contact the Law Office of Michael Cordova by calling our office at (602) 265-6700, submitting your case information in Case Evaluation Form, or by using our online chat service.
*Contingent fees are charged on total recovery. **No Fee Guarantee applies in the event there is no recovery.