Lorraine J. Baudouin
- Automobile, Motorcycle, and Trucking Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises and Product Liability
- Head and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Arizona State University College of Law, J.D. (2008)
- Arizona State University, B.A
Bar and Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Arizona, 2008
Lorraine Juarez Baudouin has a deep connection to Arizona and passionately represents clients throughout the state. A true Arizona native, Lorraine was born in Chandler and went on to attend Arizona State University (ASU) for both her undergraduate education and law school degree. While at ASU Sandra Day O’Connor Law School, Lorraine gained experience in personal injury law by clerking at the Law Offices of Michael Cordova. Thus, Lorraine’s passion to help Arizonans who sustained a personal injury began early in her career.
Lorraine’s background in personal injury includes automobile, pedestrian, and construction-accident cases. She also has litigation experience in the civil and criminal arena. In her free time, Lorraine loves being with her family and traveling throughout the country.