Chandler Daycare Accident Attorney
Chandler is a family orientated city and a desirable location to raise a family. Raising a family and working a full time job is not easy. Not all families have relatives or friends to help them in caring for their children, so they have to rely on daycares. The obligation of a daycare is to care for the well being of your child and provide a safe environment. Daycare accidents can be caused by several factors such as negligence, lack of experience, lack of training, and child abuse. If you feel your child has been abused, neglected, or injured at a daycare facility or by a babysitter a Chandler Daycare Accident Attorney is here to help you. Here is a closer look at what can cause a daycare accident.
Daycare Accident Causes
- A common cause of a daycare accident is when a daycare employee or owner is negligent.
- An employee/owner can be considered negligent by not being constantly aware of the location of a child or an employee's behavior around children. Failure to be attentive at all times may cause an unwanted daycare accident.
- An employee/owner can be negligent in maintaining the daycare environment and heeding the safety codes and regulations of the state. This negligence can potentially cause a child to be harmed by the daycare environment.
- Another common cause of a daycare accident is when a child is being mistreated or abused.
- Mistreatment can happen if an employee is not trained or experienced at handling babies and children.
- This can also occur when an employee physically or emotionally abuses a child. The mistreatment of children may cause permanent emotional and/or physical damage.
Types of Daycare Accidents
- Broken Bones
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Physical Abuse
- Sexual Abuse/Assault
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Spinal injury
- Unnecessary Physical Restraints
- Verbal Abuse
Daycare Accident Preventions
- In order to make certain no child is injured by the daycare environment; the daycare should abide by all safety codes and regulations of the state.
- The employees should be trained and experienced on the handling of children, especially to help prevent shaken baby syndrome. If a baby is shaken and experiences shaken baby syndrome, the baby may potentially experience brain injury, spinal cord injury, bleeding in the eyes, or, in some cases, even death.
- To prevent child abuse, the daycare needs to be alert and aware of its employees and their behavior around children. Daycares should always conduct background checks on all employees.
If your or a loved ones child has been involved in a daycare accident a Chandler Daycare Accident Attorney can help you through this difficult time. Our lawyers will protect your rights and guide you through the process of obtaining monetary damages for you medical bills, lost earnings, pain and suffering, other related damages.
Not only do we represent clients in Chandler, but also throughout the state of Arizona and we are ready to assist you through this difficult time. Our firm offers a free, personal, and confidential consultation to answer any question and to explain your rights. For a free consultation with a Chandler Daycare Accident Attorney, please use our Case Evaluation form or our Chat Service. You can also call the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (480) 621-4062. We look forward to serving you.
Law Offices of Michael Cordova
1820 E Ray Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85225-8720
*Contingent fees are charged on total recovery. **No Fee Guarantee applies in the event there is no recovery.