Car Accident Document Checklist
After an auto accident, it is important for you to bring several key documents to one of our lawyers during your consultation. These necessary documents will provide vital information on your case, help the investigation process, and resolve your case.
Provide copies of the following documents:
- Car accident report
- Homeowner's or renter's policy
- Medical or disability insurance policy
- Your car insurance policy
- Letters from the adverse insurance company
- Medical bills
- Other related bills
Provide information of those involved:
- License plate umbers
- Name of insurance company
- Insurance policy numbers
- Names and contact information of witness(es)
Other information that is needed:
- Name of your hospital
- Name of doctor
- Date(s) of you received hospital service
You can contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700 or by using our convenient Online Submission Form or Chat Service.
*Contingent fees are charged on total recovery. **No Fee Guarantee applies in the event there is no recovery.