Asbestos Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona
What is Asbestos?
Asbestos is a mineral fiber that was used in construction building due to its fire resistant qualities. Despite its fire resistance, it is extremely detrimental to your health as asbestos particles in the air can easily be inhaled or ingested.Once your body takes in the asbestos particles, they will lodge in various body cavities, particularly your lungs.
Unfortunately, it is fairly certain that any exposure to asbestos is too much. This is due to the following:
- Asbestos fibers are so small and easily enter into the body, making it impossible to determine your level of exposure.
- It is quite difficult to contain asbestos as it can easily be picked up by the wind or spread by asbestos-exposed workers.
- Often times, workers can expose their families to asbestos because the fibers are on their clothes.
Health Hazards & Compensation
Your exposure to asbestos may have caused you to experience many health complications, including irritated and inflamed lungs. We understand that this causes you significant pain. At the Law Offices of Michael Cordova, we will help you receive compensation if you have incurred any of the following three major health hazards related to asbestos exposure:
- Asbestos is – A non-cancerous lung disease that is progressive and long-lasting.
- Lung Cancer – The largest number of asbestos exposure related deaths is due to lung cancer.
- Mesothelioma – This is a rare form of cancer that affects the lining of major internal organs. Most cases have been linked to asbestos exposure.
Although construction companies have tried to limit their use of asbestos, it is still possible to be exposed. As a result, if you require more information regarding claims against public entities or government agencies, click here to learn more. For detailed information about the litigation process, visit this page.
If you or a family member is suffering from health effects due to asbestos exposure, contact our attorneys for a confidential and free consultation to learn more about receiving your deserved compensation. You can contact the Law Offices of Michael Cordova at (602) 265-6700 or by submitting your information via the Case Evaluation Form.
*Contingent fees are charged on total recovery. **No Fee Guarantee applies in the event there is no recovery.